Some genius named Mudflats has the nerve to slime my good buddy John McCain by telling the truth about VP pick Sarah Pallin. Her approval rating is not 90% in Alaska, she was for the “Bridge to Nowhere” before she was against it, and she used the power of her office to illegally harass and attempt to fire a state trooper who is divorcing her sister. And this VP candidate, only a very quick heartbeat away from the presidency, has no opinion on “Eye-RACK” and is a staunch creationist. In other words, she believes man and dinosaurs were on earth the same time, and man probably put saddles on dinosaurs and galloped around. Boy, if you believe that, you’ll believe anything … like weapons of mass destruction, greeted as liberators, dominoes of Democracy falling all through the Middle East, war over in 6 weeks, the surge is working, and that McCain is a maverick who voted with Bush 90% of the time.
- Don’t get Stiffed by The BONER
- AMERICA’S BIGGEST LIAR
- Too many government regulations
- Energy – Obama vs. Bush
- When Sarah Palin wins in 2012
- Tea Baggers Angry at … what?
- Seven Stages of Right Wing Celebration
- Everyone Hates Traitor Joe
- Al Franken has more courage than Obama
- TRAITOR JOE HITS A NEW LOW