I just heard my fellow Congressman claim the total economic impact of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is estimated to reach $1.6 trillion by 2009. The price tag includes the cost of borrowing to pay for the war, higher oil prices, and the cost of caring for wounded veterans, and it’s nearly double the $804 billion in direct war costs already requested. That’s great! Blackwater, Haliburton, Exxon, Chevron, Boeing and others are really raking it in. Who says government can’t create jobs and profits? Not me. By the way, let’s save money by denying health care for Iraq War veterans and health care for kids. What a waste of money. I hate welfare, unless it’s for fat cat CEOs and corporations.
- Don’t get Stiffed by The BONER
- AMERICA’S BIGGEST LIAR
- Too many government regulations
- Energy – Obama vs. Bush
- When Sarah Palin wins in 2012
- Tea Baggers Angry at … what?
- Seven Stages of Right Wing Celebration
- Everyone Hates Traitor Joe
- Al Franken has more courage than Obama
- TRAITOR JOE HITS A NEW LOW